“I’m pleased to be on the Connatser team. These are outstanding individual family lawyers who can work well together or separately when necessary.”
Jere Hight has joined Connatser Family Law in Dallas as a Partner after almost two decades of success in family courts across Texas and at the settlement table.
Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, he is a valuable addition to the Connatser team of dedicated litigators rated among the Best Family Law Firms in North Texas by Best Lawyers® and featured in U.S. News and World Report.
He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in English at Baylor University in 1998. Jere possesses language skills that make him an expert communicator in the courtroom. This enhances his litigation skills, learned in the litigation training programs at Baylor University School of Law, where he earned his juris doctor degree in 2002. Clients praise Jere for communication skills that give him a unique ability to present his client’s situation in court to affect their desired outcome.
He was recognized on the list of Rising Stars in Texas family law (Thomson Reuters 2006-2008), an honor bestowed by peer-vote to only 2.5% of Texas attorneys under age 40. He has also been recognized for professionalism by inclusion in the Annette Stewart Family Law Inns of Court.
“Jere adds an immense amount of talent and experience to our already stellar list of seasoned family lawyers,” says Aubrey Connatser, Managing Member and Founder of Connatser Family Law. “He is a master communicator and formidable opponent in the courtroom. I am thrilled to add him to our team.”
Born in Dallas, Texas and raised in Highland Park, Jere lives in Lakewood with his wife, also a lawyer, and daughter.
Presentations and Papers:
- “Small Business Issues in a Texas Divorce”, West LegalEd Center, March 2016.
- “Strategies for Time Limited Hearings”, Lawyer Forward Conference, January 2016.
- Juris Doctor, Baylor University School of Law 2002
- Bachelor of Arts in English, Baylor University 1998
- Rising Star in Texas Family Law, Thomson Reuters 2006, 2007, 2008
- Annette Stewart Inns of Court, 2004-present
- Board Certified in Family Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization2016
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section
- Dallas Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Dallas Alliance Groups